#BBNaija: I’m a big commodity! You can’t take care of me and my family - Mercy to Ike

Forum 4 years ago

#BBNaija: I’m a big commodity! You can’t take care of me and my family - Mercy to Ike

Big Brother Naija lovers, Mercy and Ike got into a little argument last night after Mercy told him (Ike) that he’s not financially capable of taking care of her and her family members.

This is certainly not the 1st time the lovers would be having issues regarding the longevity of their relationship.

Mercy had always reminded Ike of her family’s poor status, which she pointed out as the reason she prefers dating older men with more money.

She told him,
“I’m a big commodity.”
This statement was supposed to arouse an angry reaction from Ike, but instead, the resident good guy calmed her with reassuring words.

Seeing her friend in tears, Diane felt concerned and joined her, taking turns to share her own experience. Talk about friendship goals.

To ease the tension, Ike obliged his lover to be calm, as he would try as much as possible to raise N300million after they leave the house.

Reacting to the development, a social media commentator has this to say:

“Zero shame, zero dignity.
Naija girls and the leech mentality.
They never bring anything to the table except their kpekus, which many atimes is over-drilled and smelly yet they expect their family to become the man’s prime responsibility?
I thought she said she is self-made?
Fake mumu girl, you used over 2million naira to fix fake yansh when your family is in the village dying from financial troubles.
Please if you are poor, marry a poor woman.
If you are rich, marry a rich woman.
I pity you if you are rich and decide to marry a poor woman because this is very typical of umu nwanyi Imo.
Sabinus married an Obowo woman and she came into the marriage with her last sister and younger brother saying she needed company since Sabinus was always away at work.
A year later, her other brother was living with them in the guise of undergoing I.T.(I need not tell you that it was Sabinus who was sponsoring him through school.)
Sabinus’s wife gave birth and her mom came ov

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

The Big Cigar Trailer: André Holland Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries
Forum | 1 day ago

The Big Cigar Trailer: André Holland Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 2 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy