Nancy Isime sends best wishes to Sharon Ooja following her bridal shower

Forum 1 week ago

Nancy Isime sends best wishes to Sharon Ooja following her bridal shower

OmaJun 19, 2024

Nollywood actress Nancy Isime has extended her warm wishes to her colleague and friend, Sharon Ooja, celebrating the joyous moments following her bridal shower.

Gistreel reported that Sharon Ooja recently enjoyed her bridal shower with the presence of many colleagues, including Nancy Isime.

In the aftermath of the joyful occasion, Nancy Isime delightedly shared some lovely snapshots from the bridal shower, expressing her sheer happiness.

She described the bridal shower as both delightful and intimate, eagerly anticipating the moment when she’ll stand by Sharon’s side on her wedding day.

Additionally, she offered heartfelt prayers for Sharon, wishing her to be the epitome of beauty as a bride and an exceptional wife to her fortunate spouse.

In her words: “I don’t know how to behave when I’m Happy oh😅🥰 We had the most beautiful intimate shower for our SharBae @sharonooja and it was everything!😍

“To my dearest Shar,

This is the Lord’s doing and it is marvelous in our sight. I can’t wait to be somewhere by your side as you walk down the aisle. You’ll make the most beautiful bride but most importantly, You’ll be the most amazing wife to your lucky husband! Love you Boo!❤️ Cheers to a new Era!🥂

“P.S: If your friend doesn’t look at you the way Shar was looking at me in slide 4 when I was giving my mini-speech, get a new friend😝🤭😄”

In reaction, Sharon Ooja wrote: “I love you soooooo damn much my Nancy !!!! My fellow love and light queen ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️see me looking at you with eyes of love ❤️”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jeremy Renner Discusses ‘Emotional’ Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Production Following Accident
Forum | 1 day ago

Jeremy Renner Discusses ‘Emotional’ Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Production Following Accident

“I did nothing to become World’s Best Player, it’s a gift from God” – Lionel Messi
Forum | 2 days ago

“I did nothing to become World’s Best Player, it’s a gift from God” – Lionel Messi

Chivido: Davido declares today the best day of his life, fans gush
Forum | 2 days ago

Chivido: Davido declares today the best day of his life, fans gush

Nigerian lady sends message to those expecting Chioma’s breakup with Davido, says ‘men are rats’
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian lady sends message to those expecting Chioma’s breakup with Davido, says ‘men are rats’