Denrele Edun marks 43rd birthday with stylish photos

Forum 1 week ago

Denrele Edun marks 43rd birthday with stylish photos

Popular media personality, Denrele Edun shows off his fashionable style as he celebrates his 43rd birthday today.

He shared some stylish photos on his Instagram page to celebrate his special day, ushering in his 43rd chapter.

He further revealed that he just took the photos this morning as the entire process was last minute, bragging about never aging.

His words: “Level 43 unlocked! Chapter 43: Creating my own Sunshine! HAPPY 43RD BIRTHDAY to ADENRELE OLUFEMI ADEYEMI EDUN; Love without End. Burns with Beauty no Lens can contain. Fierce Feisty Funky Fearless Flawless FAB FORTY FREE! They pressed Control C and still couldn’t Copy this Class.

“P.S: Just took these pictures THIS MORNING! Last minute B*tch, but we still make it HIGH ARTSY FASHION! AGING like a Superhero – 43 Years of Saving the Day. Hold up, Denrele ain’t Aging…. he’s Marinating. Recycled Teenager l’omo!. SAY A WONDERFUL PRAYER FOR ME.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Here Photos Preview De-Aged Tom Hanks and Robin Wright in New Robert Zemeckis Movie
Forum | 13 hours ago

Here Photos Preview De-Aged Tom Hanks and Robin Wright in New Robert Zemeckis Movie

Davido pays tribute to late mother with stylish second outfit
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido pays tribute to late mother with stylish second outfit

What Farooq Oreagba told me after his photos went viral – Photographer
Forum | 3 days ago

What Farooq Oreagba told me after his photos went viral – Photographer

Warri Pikin addresses viral photos of her from a football match
Forum | 1 week ago

Warri Pikin addresses viral photos of her from a football match