He’s the best – Ledley King picks between Cristiano Ronaldo, Zidane, Ronaldinho

Forum 1 week ago

He’s the best – Ledley King picks between Cristiano Ronaldo, Zidane, Ronaldinho

Former England international, Ledley King, has named Cristiano Ronaldo as his best-ever opponent, when compared to the likes of Zinedine Zidane, and Ronaldinho.

King played for only one club, Tottenham Hotspur, throughout his professional career.

The Englishman also played 21 times for the England national team before hanging up his boots in 2012.

King believes Ronaldo was the better of the three superstars he came against during his active days.

He told talkSPORT, “I think when it’s all said and done, it’s Cristiano Ronaldo. But Zidane was up there, I played against Ronaldinho.

“There were some decent players around that level, but it’s Ronaldo for what he has achieved in the game and the longevity in his game.

He’s going to be held in the highest regard over the other two players, but in terms of talent and ability, the three of them are with Cristiano,” he added.

Ronaldo, now 39, has remained in top level football for over two decades.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Former NTA Chairman, Ogbu, Abah picks Benue PDP chairmanship form
Forum | 12 hours ago

Former NTA Chairman, Ogbu, Abah picks Benue PDP chairmanship form

Transfer: Be proud – Ronaldo reacts to departure of Real Madrid star from Bernabeu
Forum | 15 hours ago

Transfer: Be proud – Ronaldo reacts to departure of Real Madrid star from Bernabeu

“I did nothing to become World’s Best Player, it’s a gift from God” – Lionel Messi
Forum | 16 hours ago

“I did nothing to become World’s Best Player, it’s a gift from God” – Lionel Messi

Chivido: Davido declares today the best day of his life, fans gush
Forum | 17 hours ago

Chivido: Davido declares today the best day of his life, fans gush