Veekee James receives well wishes as she celebrates her 29th birthday

Forum 2 weeks ago

Veekee James receives well wishes as she celebrates her 29th birthday

Veekee James, the renowned fashion designer, celebrated her 29th birthday and received an outpouring of warm wishes and love from fans, friends, and family.

Veekee James alerted everyone on her Instagram page of her birthday as she shared a video collage with her birthday cake as she and the voices in the background spelled “Jesus” before cutting the huge cake.

Captioning her posts, Veekee James wrote: “✊✊ Everyone it’s my birthday 💃🏻💃🏻🎉🎂. 29 Years of Strange Dimensions of Favour 🎂 🎉”

Read comments from her friends and fans

sharonooja wrote: “Oh my sister in Christ!!! May this birthday bring you immense mercy and favour from our Lord Jesus.. you are favoured and your feet will always take you where your favour will be activated!!! Happy birthday gorgeous ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️”

hildabaci wrote: “Happy birthday my boo ❤️❤️❤️”

mosesbliss wrote: “Happy birthday dear Sister @veekee_james a true burning and a shining light. May God’s grace continue to multiply on your life, you will go from strength to strength. Welcome to your best days.”

officialosas said: “Veeeeeekeeeeee James!!! Come on baby gal!!!! Happiest Birthday my darling! Luv ya to the moon and back! Have the most beautiful time celebrating!! XoxoxoxO! Gods blessings always 🙏🏾💖🫶🏾💐🥰🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉”

prudent_gabriel wrote: “Happy birthday my Best friend. This chapter will be so full of congratulations,good health,more global recognition”

kiekie said: “Stunning 😍😍😍😍 Happy birthday hun. I pray this new year will bring you unimaginable greatness. 🙏🏼🙏🏼”

SEE POST:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Gov. Kefas has prerogative to appoint who he wishes – PDP
Forum | 3 days ago

Gov. Kefas has prerogative to appoint who he wishes – PDP

Iyabo Ojo celebrates first son as he clocks 25
Forum | 4 days ago

Iyabo Ojo celebrates first son as he clocks 25

Nancy Isime sends best wishes to Sharon Ooja following her bridal shower
Forum | 5 days ago