"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Why you should stop calling your husband baby – Apostle Tomi Arayomi

Forum 2 weeks ago

Why you should stop calling your husband baby – Apostle Tomi Arayomi

Popular clergyman, Apostle Tomi Arayomi explains why wives should stop calling their husbands baby.

During a recent ministry session with his worshippers, he revealed that wives should desist from calling their husbands baby if they want them to start acting differently.

He noted how some wives get disappointed with their husband’s behavior; when their husbands exhibit a tantrum that is akin to that of a child.

According to Tomi Arayomi, wives are using their anointed mouths to speak forth the kind of man they want and referring to their husbands as baby simply means wanting him to act as one.

He went on to note instances in the bible where Abigail made her husband, David a great man by referring to him as her Lord.

Read netizens’ reactions to this:

fanedesigns said: “U just should have preached about something else. “Baby” is just a romantic name.”

photobyprestige said: “Just like I am a pencil in the hand of my creator, I am also a baby in the hand of my wife. Pastor, just preach about the cross, and let couples sort out their own issue.”

olowe_oluwatomisin said: “Iron man, Eze gburugburu, Ancient of days, My Lord, My ATM”

cutezemain said: “Lol 😂 I will start calling him Gburugburu, okwuru-oka, Igwe uwa-ezuoke, abidoshaker 😂😂😂”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Euro 2024: Stop comparing Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo – Griezmann tells fans
Forum | 13 hours ago

Euro 2024: Stop comparing Mbappe, Messi, Ronaldo – Griezmann tells fans

Portable’s wife reacts as baby mama, Ashabi celebrates her son’s birthday
Forum | 5 days ago

Portable’s wife reacts as baby mama, Ashabi celebrates her son’s birthday

Wumi Toriola blasts Jigan Babaoja for calling her out over recent video
Forum | 1 week ago