Wumi Toriola blasts Jigan Babaoja for calling her out over recent video

Forum 1 week ago

Wumi Toriola blasts Jigan Babaoja for calling her out over recent video

Nollywood actress, Wumi Toriola clashes with her disabled colleague, Jigan Babaoja for calling her out over a recent video where she mimicked how he walks.

While promoting her upcoming movie project, Wumi shared a video on set, imitating Jigan Babaoja‘s walking style.

Unhappy with the video, Jigan threatened to sue Wumi for being insensitive about his condition and everyone battling similar disabilities.

Reposting the video, he captioned it, “You’ll explain in court on Monday! @wumitoriola I will force any court to open on Monday over this case! Onyemilenuuuuuuuuu!”

In response, the unbothered Wumi Toriola questioned who allowed him to monopolize the ‘handicapped’ industry. She pointed out that he isn’t the only person with a disability while challenging him to do his worst.

“Ha Agbakan na, who give you license to monopolise the industry? Who? @jiganbabaojo, do your worst, imagine. Are you the only hand!capped in the world. Do your worst, I am ready,” she wrote.

Jigan retaliated by stating that Wumi would be in soup when he’s done dealing with her legally.

“Answer a few questions ooo. Do you have an ID? Your own na injection or motor jam you? You don price madam,” he noted in the comment.

Watch the video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Zfancy blasts Lord Lamba, others accusing him of being a ritualist
Forum | 5 days ago

Zfancy blasts Lord Lamba, others accusing him of being a ritualist

Why I walked out on UNILAG students at recent event – Phyna
Forum | 1 week ago

Why I walked out on UNILAG students at recent event – Phyna

Verydarkman recounts experience in police detention; blasts Tonto Dikeh, Iyabo Ojo
Forum | 1 week ago

Verydarkman recounts experience in police detention; blasts Tonto Dikeh, Iyabo Ojo

NNPP: Court order you procured too weak to protect you – Oginni blasts Kwankwaso
Forum | 1 week ago

NNPP: Court order you procured too weak to protect you – Oginni blasts Kwankwaso