Mary Njoku asks fans for updates on recent events in Nigeria after weeks away

Forum 3 weeks ago

Mary Njoku asks fans for updates on recent events in Nigeria after weeks away

Nollywood actress Mary Njoku reached out to her fans for updates on the latest events in Nigeria after being away for several weeks.

On her Instagram page, she requested to know about the latest happenings including the shut down of airports, national grid collapse, and change of national anthem.

She wrote: “How’s Naija fam? I left for few weeks, una don short down local airport, off power Grid, everybody dey vex, una even change National Anthem. Any other news I should be aware of? Any News? I am doing a ‘Japada’ o! Hope say una never close gate for Nigeria? I miss home.”

Check out some reactions that followed

irem_mercy said: “😂😂😂😂😂no #100 something again oooo😂😂😂”

iamomahjay stated: “Mama, do you know that Paint of garri is now 3k. 5pcs of tomatoes is now 2k. Do you also know that Tony Abraham has refuse to share with us what Tinubu promised her that made her chose him. Help me ask her, maybe she will tell you.”

molurlarhsmakeover wrote: “Pepper is the new gold.”

vincentokpala_ said: “Talking stage for relationships is now #100k and above. Ashawo dey join strike tomorrow sef on top minimum wage.😂😂”

endy_taiwo advised: “Stay where you Dey Abeg….. except you wan come carry me 😂😂😂”

SEE POST:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/0bfbe456ff1b3df9bd9bd7495a063486.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Verydarkman heavily blasts Obi Cubana following his recent remark
Forum | 3 hours ago

Verydarkman heavily blasts Obi Cubana following his recent remark

Davido and Chioma jets out of Nigeria for their honeymoon
Forum | 3 hours ago

Davido and Chioma jets out of Nigeria for their honeymoon

Kanayo O Kanayo reveals when Nigeria will start progressing
Forum | 2 days ago

Kanayo O Kanayo reveals when Nigeria will start progressing