"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Adekunle Gold celebrates with joy on daughter, Deja’s 4th birthday

Forum 3 weeks ago

Adekunle Gold celebrates with joy on daughter, Deja’s 4th birthday

Nigerian singer Adekunle Gold radiates joy as he shares the moment his daughter, Deja, leaps with excitement on her 4th birthday.

Earlier today, Adekunle Gold’s wife, Simi, shared an adorable conversation with their daughter as she celebrated her birthday.

Now, the “Something Different” singer has posted a video in which Adejare announces her birthday and excitedly jumps on the bed.

When asked how old she is, she proudly replies that it’s her fourth birthday and that she is becoming a grown-up.

Adekunle expressed his deep love for her, stating that he loved her even before she was born and even more so now that she is in their lives.

Calling her his little comedian, small fish, and greatest delight, he emphasized that there is nothing he wouldn’t do for her.

In his words: “Before I met you, I loved you. Then I met you and love you even more than my heart can contain. From the day you came into our lives, it has been endless joy, and love that grows bigger with every “why” you ask. You are my little comedian, my small fish, and my heart’s greatest delight. Omo mi Murewa, There’s nothing in this world I won’t do for you. Happy Big 4, Dej. ❤️”

WATCH VIDEO:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Will Smith’s daughter Willow Smith starstruck as she meets Seun Kuti
Forum | 4 days ago

Will Smith’s daughter Willow Smith starstruck as she meets Seun Kuti

Anita Okoye celebrates ex-husband, Rudeboy on Father’s Day
Forum | 5 days ago

Anita Okoye celebrates ex-husband, Rudeboy on Father’s Day

Portable’s wife reacts as baby mama, Ashabi celebrates her son’s birthday
Forum | 1 week ago

Portable’s wife reacts as baby mama, Ashabi celebrates her son’s birthday

Lush Eby celebrates her husband, Obi Cubana as they celebrate 16th wedding anniversary
Forum | 1 week ago

Lush Eby celebrates her husband, Obi Cubana as they celebrate 16th wedding anniversary