Anita Okoye celebrates ex-husband, Rudeboy on Father’s Day

Forum 1 week ago

Anita Okoye celebrates ex-husband, Rudeboy on Father’s Day

Anita Okoye, estranged wife to veteran singer, Paul Okoye, also known as Rudeboy, celebrates him on Father’s Day in a heartfelt gesture.

Anita Okoye posted a video on her Instagram story showing the singer and their son engaging in a push-up competition, while she counted their reps and cheered her son on.

In the caption of the video, Anita Okoye simply wrote: “Happy Father’s Day @iamkingrudy”

Online users praised their ability to co-parent smoothly despite their divorce, noting the lack of animosity between them.

Read some reactions below

jesusbaebie stated: “If I’m still goin to be posting my ex husband after a divorce, then I don’t want that divorce!”

director_richards noted: “Co-parenting is a new form of marriage where couple go their separate ways and raise kids together while sharing secret intimacy by choice 🙌🙌🙌”

eziunoramaka stated: “He can be a good father but not a good husband to her….. I love the fact that she still gives him his flowers, she could be a good husband to another.”

queen_zinnyb stated: “Am sure she misses him 🤔”

baddiesonabudget said: “Divorced or not, as long as he is available to play father’s role in his children’s lives. Happy Father’s Day”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
International Day Against Drug Abuse: Osun NDLEA secures 58 convictions
Forum | 1 day ago

International Day Against Drug Abuse: Osun NDLEA secures 58 convictions

Housewife arrested for stabbing husband to death in Yobe
Forum | 1 day ago

Housewife arrested for stabbing husband to death in Yobe

Rudeboy attends Davido’s wedding, calls him ‘our in-law’ in viral video
Forum | 1 day ago

Rudeboy attends Davido’s wedding, calls him ‘our in-law’ in viral video