Uche Jombo celebrates son, Matthew on his 9th birthday

Forum 3 weeks ago

Uche Jombo celebrates son, Matthew on his 9th birthday

Nollywood actress Uche Jombo is stunned at her son, Matthew’s remarkable growth as he celebrates his 9th birthday today.

On her Instagram page, the actress celebrated her favorite person by sharing several selfies. She mentioned that there is a special place in her heart for him, as he is one of the greatest gifts life has given her.

She expressed her gratitude to God for his life and prayed for His guidance and protection, conveying her deep love for him.

In her words: “My child is 9years old😳 how? Where did the time go 😁 happiest birthday to my favorite human! My selfie partner 😁 there’s a special place within my heart reserved only for you Matthew because having you is one of the greatest gifts that life has given me, thank you God for his life and health, on this day I pray and commit him to your care, may you continue to keep watch over him, Guide and protect him🙏🏾 happiest birthday 🎂 @gqmrod I love you till eternity.”

SEE POST:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Uche Maduagwu bursts into tears, sides Sophia Momodu amidst law case with Davido
Forum | 1 day ago

Uche Maduagwu bursts into tears, sides Sophia Momodu amidst law case with Davido

Iyabo Ojo celebrates first son as he clocks 25
Forum | 2 days ago

Iyabo Ojo celebrates first son as he clocks 25

MKO Abiola’s son reveals DNA proved father had only 55 children not 103
Forum | 4 days ago

MKO Abiola’s son reveals DNA proved father had only 55 children not 103

Anita Okoye celebrates ex-husband, Rudeboy on Father’s Day
Forum | 6 days ago

Anita Okoye celebrates ex-husband, Rudeboy on Father’s Day