Wake Up, There’s Gang-Up Against Your Govt – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu

Forum 1 month ago

Wake Up, There’s Gang-Up Against Your Govt – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu

On Thursday, Primate Elijah Ayodele, the leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, warned President Bola Tinubu to be wary of gang-up against his government.

He warned that he foresees some powerful people ganging-up against the government, adding that the president needs to address the issue of hardship, insecurity and kidnapping in order to destabilize their plans.

In a statement by his media aide, Oluwatosin Osho, Ayodele expressed the need for the president to put up a mighty resistance force against the elements ganging up against his government.

He advised him to do the needful so that they won’t use Nigerians against him.

According to Primate Ayodele: ‘’The president needs to address the issue of hardship, insecurity and kidnapping in order to destabilize the plans of the enemies against his government. He needs to wake up to fight those who are against his government.

‘’Some group of powerful people in the north will fight this government, President Tinubu must do what is right because they are already ganging-up to destabilize his government. He needs to put up a mighty resistance force against these elements.

‘’The president should do the needful because of this gang-up against his government, Nigerians are expecting so much from him and if care isn’t taken, they will use Nigerians against him.’’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 4 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 4 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 4 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri