I Started Content Creating A Decade Ago – Skitmaker, Taaooma Opens Up

Forum 1 month ago

I Started Content Creating A Decade Ago – Skitmaker, Taaooma Opens Up

Maryam Apaokagi, the popular Nigerian skit maker, who is also known as Taaooma, has opened up about her career.

She revealed how enjoyable it was to have featured Canadian – American, King Bach and actor Terry Crews in her comedy skits adding that she has been grinding in the industry about a decade ago.

In an interview with content creator, Egungun of Lagos, Taaooma who is well known for her versatility in performing different parts in her skits expressed delight having worked with Terry and Bach on her recent comedy videos.

Expressing eagerness to film with more renowned persons, she promised to feature more international celebrities.

Speaking on the challenging part of her job, Taaooma said that dressing for each character she wanted to represent was one of the difficulties she had while playing her several parts.

The comedian claimed to have ten years of experience in the comedy industry, adding that she shoots and edits her videos herself.

In her words:
“it’s already 10 years now. I shoot and edit my videos myself. It was very nice experience to shoot videos with Terry Crews and King Bach.

"I love it and I look forward for more. I’m looking on to shoot with a lot of people as it comes but I don’t want to start mentioning names”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests
Forum | 3 days ago

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido
Forum | 3 days ago

Chioma Adeleke Opens Up On How She Met Her Husband, Davido

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 4 days ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 4 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up