FA Cup: Stan Collymore anticipates fierce clash between Man Utd, Liverpool

Forum 1 month ago

FA Cup: Stan Collymore anticipates fierce clash between Man Utd, Liverpool

Manchester United and Liverpool are set to clash in a highly anticipated FA Cup quarter-final match on Sunday.

While Liverpool are the favourites for the game, former Premier League striker Stan Collymore has predicted a fiercely competitive match.

Despite Liverpool’s form this season, Collymore believes Manchester United will make things difficult for their rivals, as they only have the FA Cup left to compete for this season.

Collymore stated that the game could go all the way to penalties, which would make it highly unpredictable, and he would not be surprised if it ended up being decided in extra time.

Despite not predicting a winner, Collymore anticipates a hard-fought game that could end up being won by either team.

“I won’t call a winner, but I do fancy this one to go the distance,” Collymore told Caught Offside, as quoted by The Boot Room.

“It may end up won in extra time, but I certainly wouldn’t be surprised if it went to penalties, and from there, flip a coin.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 21 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd