Seyilaw Quashes Beef With Noble Igwe

Forum 1 month ago

Seyilaw Quashes Beef With Noble Igwe

Controversial comedian Seyilaw has settled his fight with his colleague, Noble Igwe.

Seyilaw had, in a recent podcast interview, vowed to go physical on Noble Igwe whenever they meet for allegedly making a post about his wife which led to someone calling her derogatory names.

However, Seyilaw disclosed via his X page on Monday that he and Igwe have settled their differences.

He also apologised to the Igbos for his “distasteful” social media comments.

Seyilaw wrote, “I spoke with my brother, Noble Igwe @Nobsdaslushhkid, and he has my utmost respect for his responsibility to his people, and I personally tendered my apology to him for any of my tweets that he found distasteful towards the Igbos.”

He promised to henceforth “desist from interfering with the Igbos, their politics and historical perspectives no matter my reservations”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
There’s Beef And Envy In Almost Every Extended Family In Igbo Land - Yul Edochie
Forum | 3 weeks ago

There’s Beef And Envy In Almost Every Extended Family In Igbo Land - Yul Edochie

Other Comedians Are On Tour – Noble Igwe Blasts Seyi Law Over Threat to Beat Him Up
Forum | 2 months ago

Other Comedians Are On Tour – Noble Igwe Blasts Seyi Law Over Threat to Beat Him Up

Burna Heard I Slept With His Babe - Shatta Wale Explains Beef With Burna Boy
Forum | 2 months ago

Burna Heard I Slept With His Babe - Shatta Wale Explains Beef With Burna Boy

Someone Who Placed A N10M Bet With Me That Peter Obi Wasn’t Going To Get Up To 1M Votes Anywhere Outside The South East Has Apologized To Me - Noble Igwe
Forum | 2 months ago

Someone Who Placed A N10M Bet With Me That Peter Obi Wasn’t Going To Get Up To 1M Votes Anywhere Outside The South East Has Apologized To Me - Noble Igwe