Someone Who Placed A N10M Bet With Me That Peter Obi Wasn’t Going To Get Up To 1M Votes Anywhere Outside The South East Has Apologized To Me - Noble Igwe

Forum 2 months ago

Someone Who Placed A N10M Bet With Me That Peter Obi Wasn’t Going To Get Up To 1M Votes Anywhere Outside The South East Has Apologized To Me - Noble Igwe

Nigerian blogger and stylist, Noble Igwe has opened up about his encounter with someone he had a bet with before the 2023 presidential polls.

In a tweet, Noble revealed that he had wagered N10 million with this person, who claimed that Peter Obi of the Labour Party wouldn't receive over 1 million votes outside the South East region.

The media personality who disclosed that he's yet to be paid the money, further revealed that this individual apologized to him and also recalled how he warned him that Nigerians would “feel” this administration.

He added the person he wagered with is not having it easy.

Noble tweeted;

“Myself and someone had a bet of 10M that Peter Obi wasn’t going to get up to 1M votes anywhere outside the SE,I won the bet but he didn’t pay me. I saw him few days ago,he apologised and said that I warned him that we were going to feel the government, he’s not having it easy.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Between The Temples Release Date Set for Jason Schwartzman Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Between The Temples Release Date Set for Jason Schwartzman Comedy Movie

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 5 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri