EPL: Klopp names best manager in the world ahead Man City clash

Forum 1 month ago

EPL: Klopp names best manager in the world ahead Man City clash

Liverpool boss, Jurgen Klopp, has named his Manchester City counterpart, Pep Guardiola, as the best manager in the world.

Both clubs face each other in a top-of-the-league clash at Anfield.

Klopp has a winning record in 29 matches against Guardiola – 12 wins to 11 going into what could prove to be a title decider at Anfield.

Of the 24 managers to have faced Guardiola eight times or more, Klopp is the only one who can claim that.

“Pep is the best manager in the world. In my lifetime, he’s the outstanding manager.

“The way he influenced football. Many trophies won but he behaves like he’s never won anything… the desire is outstanding.

“I see excellence. Pep is definitely that,” Klopp told a news conference on Friday.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos