Unathi Claps Back At Her Music Hater

Forum 6 years ago

Unathi Claps Back At Her Music Hater

Some social media trolls never learn. The Idols judge and singer recently put a hater in their place for trying to shade her singing abilities.

In response, Unathi clapped back saying she wasn’t seeking validation from people she doesn’t know nor haven’t met.

“I’m not here for your validation to be honest. If I was I would know who you are and ask you to love me. But I don’t know who you are and have never spoken to you prior to today. I wish you could ask yourself what you are saying about yourself to the world…….you are saying you re mean but more importantly you are HURT. BECUASE hurt people hurt people. I don’t care about your opinion of my singing…….live with THAT,”Unathi clapped back.

Watch the video Unathi was trolled for beneath.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
“You wey dey sing Yoruba music proverb for us” – Burna Boy claps back at Brymo
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“You wey dey sing Yoruba music proverb for us” – Burna Boy claps back at Brymo

“This bleached man proved his insanity to the internet”, Doyin claps back at Whitemoney as she reveals their secret
Forum | 1 year ago

“This bleached man proved his insanity to the internet”, Doyin claps back at Whitemoney as she reveals their secret

Brymo Claps Back To Everyone Saying He
Forum | 4 years ago

Brymo Claps Back To Everyone Saying He's Not Underrated "But The Industry Is Daft"

Ntando Duma sends a hater packing with spicy clapback
forum | 6 years ago

Ntando Duma sends a hater packing with spicy clapback