Brymo Claps Back To Everyone Saying He's Not Underrated "But The Industry Is Daft"

Forum 4 years ago

Brymo Claps Back To Everyone Saying He's Not Underrated "But The Industry Is Daft"

Brymo Olawale the self-acclaimed best artsite in the world took to his Twitter page to explain that he is not underrated. Brymo added that the Nigerian media and influencers are the retarded ones that are so blind to see the kind of talent he possesses.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/4467ba5d68af33e92c3fd4eef709c276.jpeg

He wrote: “I’m not underrated, it is industry media and influencers that are retarded.”.

Read his tweet below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I
Forum | 2 days ago

I'm In A League Of My Own, I Have No Competition In The Music Industry - Flavour

Super Eagles defender, Ola Aina names toughest player he played against in his career
Forum | 3 days ago

Super Eagles defender, Ola Aina names toughest player he played against in his career

UCL: He hunted Odegaard like a dog – Muller names player that gave Bayern belief
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: He hunted Odegaard like a dog – Muller names player that gave Bayern belief

UCL: He made it easy – Vinicius Jr hails Real Madrid star after scoring 2 against Bayern
Forum | 4 days ago

UCL: He made it easy – Vinicius Jr hails Real Madrid star after scoring 2 against Bayern