I Paid To Get Bigger Boobs, So I’m Going To Flaunt It – Reality Star, Faith Morey (Video)

Forum 2 months ago

I Paid To Get Bigger Boobs, So I’m Going To Flaunt It – Reality Star, Faith Morey (Video)

Nigerian model and reality star, Faith Morey has disclosed that she spent a huge sum of money to acquire a huge boobs hence the reason why she would keep flaunting it.

Speaking in an interview on News Central on “Body Positivity”, the reality star stated that she used to be a tomboy growing up as a child and had no boobs.

She disclosed that while growing up, she engaged in some sporting activities like playing basketball so it made it difficult for her to develop boobs a normal girl would.

Faith Morey however added that because she loved bigger boobs, she had to undergo surgery to get the size she wanted; hence she will not be covering up what she spent a lot of money to acquire.

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie