Food Shortage: Tinubu Working Against Hardship, Insecurity – Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala to Traders

Forum 2 months ago

Food Shortage: Tinubu Working Against Hardship, Insecurity – Atiku’s Former Aide, Bwala to Traders

A former spokesman of the Atiku-Okowa presidential campaign, Daniel Bwala has begged traders not to hoard foods and other basic items in the country.

This is as he assured Nigerians that President Bola Tinubu is doing all he can to tackle issues affecting Nigeria’s economy and security.

He said Tinubu is giving states the necessary support to improve the living conditions of Nigerians.

Posting on X, Bwala wrote: “We continue to appeal to Nigerians to be hopeful and optimistic. Mr president @officialABAT is doing all he can to tackle the issues bothering the economy and security.

“He is engaging all stakeholders, making the necessary decisions and giving the necessary support to the federating units to improve the living conditions of their people. Every citizen belongs to a state.

“With revenue coming from the removal of fuel subsidy, the states have enjoyed an optimum increase in allocations, it’s up to them to deploy the resources to better the lives of people in their states.

“Protests coming from states also show how poorly governors are governing their people. People should also put their focus on states and ask the right questions; what exactly has changed in states, since the increase in revenue allocations?

“Finally, like the Igbo adage “Madu kan naya” meaning “man is the enemy of man” traders and businessmen should desist from speculations and hoarding basic things like food from the populace. It is shameful that some traders who hoard goods and items turn around to say the economy is doing bad, when in fact the economy thrives on free trade where pricing is determined by “market forces”, not “market hoarding.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 4 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 4 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 4 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 5 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri