Tinubu Working Hard to Solve Problems Created by Decades of Maladministration – Atiku’s Aide

Forum 2 months ago

Tinubu Working Hard to Solve Problems Created by Decades of Maladministration – Atiku’s Aide

Daniel Bwala has again defended President Bola Tinubu.

The former aide to ex-Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar said President Bola Tinubu is working hard to solve the country’s problems.

Bwala said the problems facing Nigeria was caused by decades of mal-administration.

Posting on X, he pointed out that the food crisis Nigerians are experiencing was a global phenomenon.

According to him, “Food inflation is global ohh. This small bottle of palm oil is sold for £20 pound sterling, I.e 38k naira. Hair cut na 45k for London. The good news is that it is projected that global food inflation will drop by the end of this year. So cheer up my people.

“For those Naija people in the US and UK cursing @officialABAT on social media, what they are not telling you is that in the UK they can’t wait to chase Rishi Sunak and in the US, you already know what’s up with Joe Biden.

“There is no perfect president or perfect democracy, let nobody fool you. Forget the noise, your presidential candidate could have done worse.

“President Tinubu is working hard to find solutions to our problems created over decades of mal-administration.

“Let us have faith in our country and our leaders and offer solutions rather than insults.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 4 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 4 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 5 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 6 days ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima