AFCON 2023 final: ‘Bring the trophy home’ — Ndidi to Super Eagles

Forum 2 months ago

AFCON 2023 final: ‘Bring the trophy home’ — Ndidi to Super Eagles

Leicester City midfielder Wilfred Ndidi has sent a message to the Super Eagles, urging Jose Peseiro’s men playing in the final of the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations, AFCON, to bring the trophy home.

Ndidi said this ahead of Nigeria’s AFCON final with Ivory Coast on Sunday night

The Leicester City star had to withdraw from the Super Eagles squad at AFCON due to injury.

In a post via his Instagram account, Ndidi wrote: “Though I can’t be on the pitch with my brothers, my heart is with them as they play in the AFCON final tonight. Sending all my support and best wishes. Let’s bring that trophy home! Good luck!”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stakeholders Raise N135m To Bring Home Abandoned Remains Of Ex-Senate President, Wayas
Forum | 1 day ago

Stakeholders Raise N135m To Bring Home Abandoned Remains Of Ex-Senate President, Wayas

Super Eagles defender, Ola Aina names toughest player he played against in his career
Forum | 2 days ago

Super Eagles defender, Ola Aina names toughest player he played against in his career

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Home Release Will Feature Mo-Cap Version of Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Home Release Will Feature Mo-Cap Version of Movie

UCL: I’m sure – Thomas Tuchel predicts team to play final in Wembley
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: I’m sure – Thomas Tuchel predicts team to play final in Wembley