AFCON 2023: Sanwo-Olu charges Super Eagles to bring trophy home

Forum 3 months ago

AFCON 2023: Sanwo-Olu charges Super Eagles to bring trophy home

Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State has charged the Super Eagles to win the upcoming 2023 Africa Cup of Nations title.

The state’s number one citizen hosted the Super Eagles to a send-forth dinner on Wednesday.

“Throwback to this beautiful night of excellence and laughter as we hosted the Super Eagles before they set off for #Afcon2023,” Sanwo-Olu wrote on his X handle on Thursday.

“I am looking forward to their first match, and the message to them was clear: ‘No gree for anybody’.

“Bring home the Nations Cup.”

The Super Eagles will open their campaign at the AFCON 2023 finals against the Nzalang Nacional of Equatorial Guinea on Sunday.

Jose Peseiro’s side will also face hosts Cote d’Ivoire and Guinea-Bissau in the group stage.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy
Forum | 1 week ago

The Coffee Table Digital Release Date Set for Super Dark Comedy

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad
Forum | 1 week ago

Ganduje’s Son Visits Kano Anti-Graft Agency Amid ‘Corruption’ Charges Against His Dad