I Stopped Giving Valentine’s Gifts After Being Mocked In School — BBNaija Star, Efe

Forum 2 months ago

I Stopped Giving Valentine’s Gifts After Being Mocked In School — BBNaija Star, Efe

Michael Ejeba, popularly known as Efe Money, a singer and winner of Big Brother Naija (Season 2), revealed that he ceased giving Valentine's gifts after facing mockery from his then girlfriend's friends in secondary school due to offering a modest present.

Recalling his worst Valentine’s Day experience, he told Sunday Scoop,
“The worst Valentine’s Day experience I have had was when I was mocked in secondary school because of the gift I got for my girlfriend. Her friends said it was cheap. For some time, I stopped giving gifts to my partners. However, I have a better and appreciative girlfriend now, so I give her gifts.”

On how he intends to celebrate this year’s Valentine’s Day, the former reality TV star said,
“First, I am not single, so I would be celebrating Valentine’s privately with my partner.

“One should celebrate love every single day, especially when one is in love. It is also important for one to love oneself. If one does not love oneself, one would not want to be alive.”

Efe added that he would be dedicating his forthcoming Extended Play album to his partner. According to him, the title of the album, Aye Me, which is taken from Uhrobo language, means ‘My Wife’.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 17 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG