I’m Now Settling With The Ones I Fought With – Ruger

Forum 2 months ago

I’m Now Settling With The Ones I Fought With – Ruger

Afrobeats singer Michael Adebayo Olayinka aka Ruger has opened up that he is on a reconciliation mood.

According to him, he is currently reconciling with those he fought with in the past.

He disclosed this in the first music released under his new self-owned record label, Blown Boy Entertainment, days after exiting D’Prince’s Jonzing World records.

“I’m now settling with the ones I fought with. I’m not fighting all the nggas I fcked with,” he sang in the freestyle video posted on his YouTube page on Friday.

Recall that Ruger had been involved in a couple of industry beefs including his rivalry with his colleague, BNXN, formerly known as Buju.

Ruger’s beef with BNXN, which started on social media, skyrocketed after the latter defeated the former to clinch the Next Rated award at the 2022 Headies Awards.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims
Forum | 1 week ago

Burna Boy Introduced Live Band Into Afrobeats – Ruger Claims

You Fought For This Love And You Won, I
Forum | 1 month ago

You Fought For This Love And You Won, I'll Forever Cherish What We Have - BBNaija’s Queen Hails Husband, David, After Their Wedding (Video)

I Go Run Am – Singer, Ruger Speaks On Possible Relationship With DJ Cuppy (Video)
Forum | 1 month ago

I Go Run Am – Singer, Ruger Speaks On Possible Relationship With DJ Cuppy (Video)

Eedris Abdulkareem Also Fought DMX – Daddy Showkey Slams Musician
Forum | 2 months ago

Eedris Abdulkareem Also Fought DMX – Daddy Showkey Slams Musician