Eedris Abdulkareem Also Fought DMX – Daddy Showkey Slams Musician

Forum 2 months ago

Eedris Abdulkareem Also Fought DMX – Daddy Showkey Slams Musician

Veteran Nigerian singer, Daddy Showkey has slammed his colleague, Eedris Abdulkareem.

According to him, the same thing Eedris did to 50cent, he also did same to DMX, another American rapper.

Daddy Showkey revealed that Eedris also altercation with late American rapper, DMX, during the All African Games in 2003.

He rubbished Abdulkareem’s claims that Charly Boy betrayed him during the incident with 50 Cent, saying he has a history of beefing international artists.

Daddy Showkey spoke during a recent interview with media personality, Daddy Freeze.

“The same thing Eedris did with 50 Cent is what he did with DMX at Transcorp. DMX was ready to confront him. I was among the people that pleaded with him,” Showkey said.

Video:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw
Forum | 3 mins ago

EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 6 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 6 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’