Atiku Mourns APC Chieftain Who Died Watching Super Eagles vs South Africa

Forum 2 months ago

Atiku Mourns APC Chieftain Who Died Watching Super Eagles vs South Africa

Atiku Abubakar, the 2023 Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate has mourned the passing of Cairo Ojuogboh.

Atiku described Ojuogboh as a patriotic Nigerian whose love for the country was unwavering.

The former NDDC Executive Director slumped and died while watching the Super Eagles match against South Africa in the ongoing Africa Cup of Nation, AFCON, on Wednesday.

Ojuogboh was a member of the House of Representatives (2003-2007) and a leader of the APC in Delta State.

Reacting, the former Vice President said Ojuogboh’s death was a personal loss to him.

Posting on X, Atiku wrote: “The sudden passing of my close friend, Dr. Cairo Ojougboh, deeply saddens me. His love for our country was profound.

“Cairo was a shining example of patriotism; his dedication to Nigeria was unwavering, and his departure is a personal loss that leaves a void in my heart. As we mourn, let us remember the passion and zeal for Nigeria that defined his life. May his soul rest in perfect peace. -AA”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Court Reverses Order Suspending Ganduje As APC National Chairman
Forum | 4 days ago

Court Reverses Order Suspending Ganduje As APC National Chairman

Another APC Ward Faction Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 5 days ago

Another APC Ward Faction Suspends Ganduje

Drama As Ondo Sports Commissioner ‘Assaults’ NAN Journalist During APC Primary
Forum | 6 days ago

Drama As Ondo Sports Commissioner ‘Assaults’ NAN Journalist During APC Primary