Tinubu Stopped Cabals, Deities From Benefitting From Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Scam – Uzodinma

Forum 2 months ago

Tinubu Stopped Cabals, Deities From Benefitting From Fuel Subsidy, Foreign Exchange Scam – Uzodinma

Governor Hope Uzodinma has made a claim against cabals and oil thieves.

The Imo State governor said President Bola Tinubu stopped “cabals and deities” from benefitting from disparities in foreign exchange and fuel subsidy payments.

Uzodinma said the cabals and deities were responsible for the economic woes confronting Nigerians.

Featuring on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics, Uzodinma said fuel subsidy and foreign exchange were the passwords for overnight prosperity in the country.

According to Uzodinma: “I tell you, in my findings and understanding of the country, there exist cabals and deities, who before dollar business can be conducted, must be worshipped.

“They are the people sponsoring artificial media, they are the people sponsoring oppositions to come with blackmail and negative propaganda against a President who is very versatile, who is from the private sector, who meant well, who wants to correct the ills of the past.

“The fuel subsidy that has just been removed was benefiting a group of cabals who became very rich overnight to the detriment of Nigerians. We have billionaires who bought private jets, built castles all over the world in the name of subsidy.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 4 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 4 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 5 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 5 days ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims