Please Keep Me Anonymous – Nkechi Blessing Quits Matchmaking Business After Client Sent Unusual Request

Forum 3 months ago

Please Keep Me Anonymous – Nkechi Blessing Quits Matchmaking Business After Client Sent Unusual Request

Popular actress, Nkechi Blessing has revealed her intentions to quit her new matchmaking business.

This comes an anonymous individual sent her an unsual message.

She had some days ago revealed her readiness to start hookup business.

In an update on her page, she shared a request made by an unknown client who took to her DM to ask if those who are LGBTQ are also eligible for the matchmaking.

Nkechi Blessing, sharing the screenshot, expressed that she would have to quit the matchmaking she had just started.

The client wrote:

“Good day sisy…can Igbt people ape also..pls keep me anonymous”

She wrote:

“This work wey I just start today,na today I go quit No offense ooo,, Before una come for me,), I love all of una ooo but I no do match making again”

Read some reactions below:

xxssive said: “I repeat hope u get NAFDAC number u must finish wetin u start o”

kray_stores said: ” ahalarrr ooo! No stop oo iamyvonnejegede I was about to apply ooo… No way, you must continue. NBS why do me like this? My only hope”

prettychioma00 wrote: “You can’t stop on till I get husband b4 you stop ooh mind you na two husbands for me and my ejima Biko We Move this year I no go gree for anybody peace”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/5d136cd873701afef776c8f589d372bd.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Fixes May 17 To Rule On Detained Binance Executive
Forum | 3 days ago

Court Fixes May 17 To Rule On Detained Binance Executive's Request For Bail

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 3 days ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music