Make Sure You Marry Nkechi Blessing, If Not I’ll Drag Your Entire Generation – Blessing CEO Warns Nkechi Blessing’s Boyfriend (Video)

Forum 4 months ago

Make Sure You Marry Nkechi Blessing, If Not I’ll Drag Your Entire Generation – Blessing CEO Warns Nkechi Blessing’s Boyfriend (Video)

Controversial relationship blogger, Blessing CEO has issued a warning to Nkechi Blessing’s boyfriend.

He warned him to make sure to marry the actress.

Blessing CEO made the statement in a video she shared online.

According to her, she was forced to make the video  because of their constant display of affection on social media.

See reactions below:

miss_growth said: “Dear blessing ceo,are you being paid for meddling into every trending issue on internet,are you making money or fame out of it 7if yes continue if not think about the future and that of your kids Biko this is becoming too much.”

the_realen commented: “Is this lady normal? I mean this self acclaim therapist is she okay upstairs?”

blossom.isio remarked: “Which one be urhobo boy naw! The two blessing nor be Igbo? Una don start oh Igbo nor even united”

jumpsuit_magazine stated: “Thought you said you didn’t know her”

kennypistis stated: “This is not a Blessing but a curse”

scentsbymarypius penned: “Therapist wey need therapy”

celina_edward commented: “The one u do with person husband e marry u? Aproko Jackie Chan”

iamolawura said: “Yabaleft No de hear word make dem de lock their gate”

Watch her speak

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding