It's A Challenging Time For My Family - Harrysong Reacts To Reports Of Marital Crisis With Wife

Forum 3 months ago

It's A Challenging Time For My Family - Harrysong Reacts To Reports Of Marital Crisis With Wife

Popular Nigerian singer, Harrysong, has reacted to reports of him having marital issues with his wife, Alexer.

The reports claimed that Alexer accused the singer of body-shaming her and also insulting her for giving birth to just girls. The couple has two daughters with Alexer currently pregnant with their third child.

In a statement released on his Instastories this morning, Harrysong appealed to his fans to respect his privacy as he wrote; ‘’this a challenging time for my family on the stories making round on social media of the marital problem my wife and I are having.''

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/2fe8c0d25a1a1981bb2bb24c1b8cf66d.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 16 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos