Daniel Bwala Commends Tinubu For Embracing ‘Abraham Lincoln Leadership Style’

Forum 3 months ago

Daniel Bwala Commends Tinubu For Embracing ‘Abraham Lincoln Leadership Style’

Daniel Bwala, a former spokesperson to Atiku Abubakar, the 2023 presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has hailed President Bola Ahmed Tinubu over his style of leadership.

On his official 'X' handle, Bwala commended Tinubu for valuing competence, loyalty, and dedication, emphasizing his ability to prioritize the country over personal sentiments.

Bwala likened Tinubu’s leadership style to that of the 16th President of the United States of America, Abraham Lincoln.

Bwala, who recently had a meeting with President Tinubu, announced his support and willingness to collaborate with the All Progressives Congress (APC) government.

His post reads: “He values competence, loyalty and dedication. He looks beyond primordial sentiments, he recognizes the difference between politics and collaboration for the good of the country.

“To him, the country comes first: to every patriot, the country should come first. @officialABAT adopts the Abraham Lincoln Style of leadership; country first. If you want to understand him, read the book ‘Lincoln on Leadership; Executive Strategies for Tough Times.‘”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 4 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 4 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 4 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 5 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri