I Inherited Buhari’s Liabilities, Assets – President Tinubu

Forum 3 months ago

I Inherited Buhari’s Liabilities, Assets – President Tinubu

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has disclosed that he inherited the assets and liabilities of the immediate past president, Muhammadu Buhari.

Tinubu stated this on Tuesday in Abuja at the launch of two books on the former President; Working with Buhari: Reflections of a former Special Adviser to the President, Media and Publicity, by Femi Adesina, and Muhammadu Buhari: The Nigerian Legacy, by Dr. Udu Yakubu.

In a statement by his spokesman, Ajuri Ngelale, President Tinubu thanked Buhari for his visionary leadership of Nigeria and commitment to probity, propriety, and service.

Tinubu said Buhari demonstrated integrity and transparency in leadership, adding that he inherited a tottering economy and an overwhelming security situation.

The president, however, stated that the former President was able to start the process that would guarantee stability.

He said:
“I am glad that history has been reintroduced in our schools, and this will be part of our curriculum.”

Describing former Buhari as an organized and disciplined person, President Tinubu urged him to continue to be a pillar of the nation’s development, even after retirement.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 4 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 5 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 5 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 5 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri