My Greatest Blessing Is Being of British Descent - Uriel Oputa

Forum 3 months ago

My Greatest Blessing Is Being of British Descent - Uriel Oputa

Reality TV star, Uriel Oputa, has revealed that being born a British citizen is her greatest asset.

She said this while reacting to skit maker OGB Recent’s advice for non-millionaire Nigerians.

OGB Recent over the weekend revealed that those who haven’t made it in life financially shouldn’t be sleeping at night.

In response to his remarks, Uriel conveyed her delight in being both a Nigerian and a British citizen.

Uriel also said that being half British is a blessing because Nigerians have an innate tendency to pressure others until they begin to question their beliefs.

She expressed her views on the tendency of many Nigerians to stereotype and categorize individuals.

She encouraged them to travel more for broader exposure and a diversified perspective, cautioning against narrow-mindedness.

Uriel wrote: “My biggest blessing is being part British. Some Nigerians will squeeze you until no self belief. They thrive in placing individuals into categories and Stereotypes. You can’t do this because……. Nigeria is one place where potential Billionaires have been subjected into Not following their heads But trends. I will always advise one To travel You are more than you Think.”

While sharing OGB Recent’s statement in another post, she wrote: “My point exactly about Nigeria If you listen to people like you are messed up.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Another Video Of Bullying At Lead British International School Surfaces Online
Forum | 3 days ago

Another Video Of Bullying At Lead British International School Surfaces Online

“You enter cell them dey treat you like bandit; Bobrisky na VIP for cell” – Blessing CEO slams Verydarkman
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“You enter cell them dey treat you like bandit; Bobrisky na VIP for cell” – Blessing CEO slams Verydarkman

Blessing CEO Hits Studio to Record Diss Track for Verydarkman
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Blessing CEO Hits Studio to Record Diss Track for Verydarkman

Nollywood Actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Son, Elijah On His 5th Birthday
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Nollywood Actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Son, Elijah On His 5th Birthday