Nollywood Actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Son, Elijah On His 5th Birthday

Forum 1 month ago

Nollywood Actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Son, Elijah On His 5th Birthday

Popular Nigerian actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has taken to Instagram to pen a heartfelt note to her son, Elijah, as he turns 5 today.

The proud mother, who has been excitedly counting down to her son’s birthday wished him good health and God's blessings.

She referred to him as an intelligent kid while urging her fans to celebrate him.

She wrote;

“Dear Son @king_elijah_success Ever since you came into our lives 5 years ago, it’s been blessings on blessings on this day been your birthday, I wish you a long life and prosperity in good health and plenty of wealth as you continue to grow in God’s unending Grace and mercy, you are the smartest and intelligent kid ever and I am so proud to call you mine I am sure Grandma will be more proud of you in heaven Mummies and daddies in the house, please say a prayer for my Sonshine''

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/1d368040e854de46d006650c9a5d8f3e.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
AMVCA 2024: Wale Ojo celebrates ‘Best Lead Actor’ award
Forum | 2 days ago

AMVCA 2024: Wale Ojo celebrates ‘Best Lead Actor’ award

Uzor Arukwe reveals strange way Nollywood filmmakers select actors for movies
Forum | 1 week ago

Uzor Arukwe reveals strange way Nollywood filmmakers select actors for movies

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick
Forum | 1 week ago

Cristiano Ronaldo’s mother, Dolores sends message to Al Nassr as son bags hat-trick

New The Acolyte Trailer Celebrates Star Wars Day
Forum | 1 week ago

New The Acolyte Trailer Celebrates Star Wars Day