How I Handled Man Who Offered Me N5m For S*x – BBNaija Star, Phyna

Forum 3 months ago

How I Handled Man Who Offered Me N5m For S*x – BBNaija Star, Phyna

Josephina Otabor, a former Big Brother Naija reality show winner, who is popularly known as Phyna, has talked about how a male fan offered her N5 million for s*x at a nightclub.

Phyna said she declined the offer and ordered the man to leave her presence.

She disclosed this while lamenting the profiling of reality stars as “runs girl” in the latest episode of her podcast, Spill With Phyna which had Uriel as a guest.

She said,
“I went to a club one day, club wey be say I dey ball. I dey turn up by myself. One guy just come with chains all over his neck and said, ‘Hi, Phyna. I am your fan. I want to take a picture.’ We took pictures. And then he was like, ‘Can I spend the night with you for N5 million?’

“I looked at him and asked him to call his account number for me to credit him N5 million so he can leave. And he was like, ‘No, I’m sorry that’s not what..’ And I asked him to leave my presence.”

Her guest on the show, Uriel claimed that
“the narrative of Big Brother girls being into runs or collecting monies for favours is something that comes with the platform. The organisers already highlighted it. They already put it out there.”

However, Phyna rebuffed:
“I’m not sure it’s the platform. Because the platform is not asking you to sell your body or do high-class runs.”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 16 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG