Hold Tonto Dikeh Accountable If Anything Happens To Me, She Is Threatening To Take My Life – VeryDarkMan Alleges (Video)

Forum 3 months ago

Hold Tonto Dikeh Accountable If Anything Happens To Me, She Is Threatening To Take My Life – VeryDarkMan Alleges (Video)

Nigerian activist, Martins Otse, popularly known as VeryDarkMan has alleged that actress, Tonto Dikeh is threatening to take his life.

It would be recalled that the controversial activist had dragged Tonto Dikeh and Iyabo Ojo for their involvement in Mohbad’s case.

He had made several allegations against the duo who he claims weren’t primarily interested in getting justice for the late musician.

VeryDarkman was invited by the police yesterday after the actress and politician reported him. A few hours after questioning, he was released.

Tonto Dikeh took to her page to disclose how VeryDarkMan was denying all allegations leveled against him at the police station.

Following Tonto Dikeh’s post, VeryDarkMan has now shared a video where he claims one of his aunties from Benin called him to come hide in her house because the actress plans to end his life.

VeryDarkman added that the public should hold Tonto responsible if anything should happen to him.

He disclosed that he works out at the same gym as the actress and she knows his timing.

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment
Forum | 3 days ago

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl
Forum | 4 days ago

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl