2024 Is A Personal Year For Me — Bella Shmurda Warns Friends And Family to Avoid Being Cut Off

Forum 3 months ago

2024 Is A Personal Year For Me — Bella Shmurda Warns Friends And Family to Avoid Being Cut Off

Nigerian singer, Bella Shmurda has sent a warning to family and friends.

According to him, they should not give him a reason to cut them off.

Shmurda said he is giving the warning because 2024 is personal to him.

He wrote;

“To Friends nd family moving on 2024

Is a personal year for nd for me alone

To those I have supported alhamdulilah nd to those I haven’t may God help us

But don’t give me a reason to cut u off 💐❤️respect nd boundaries are important”

See Post Below

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/e4bb938f1496acccc41984915324e0c0.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 23 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 1 day ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos