What TB Joshua Did For Me And Family – Singer, Victor AD

Forum 3 months ago

What TB Joshua Did For Me And Family – Singer, Victor AD

Nigerian singer, Victor Adere aka Victor AD has revealed his encounter with late TB Joshua.

The clergyman is the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN).

Victor AD said the clergyman helped him and his family over recent allegations against him.

Recall that the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) on Monday, January 8, released a documentary of alleged eyewitness accounts of rape, fake miracles, torture, and forced abortions committed by the late prophet.

In a post via X, Victor AD recounted how God used TB Joshua to heal him of skin disease at age six, restored the hand of his mother and healed his sister from blindness.

He noted that the late clergyman did many good deeds to them, including giving them shelter and food when they were homeless.

He wrote: “Prophet TB Joshua fake ke? Person wey God use heal me from skin disease at the age of 6, restored my mums hand that was supposed to be amputated due to gunshot wound, or is it my sister that got healed from blindness during her primary school days. So many wonderful deeds!! Which of these are fake or staged? When my family and I were homeless he gave us shelter and fed us. God is not a man. say whatever you like. E no go change God from being God #tbjoshualegacyliveson”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 5 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani