My Muslim Lover’s Family Rejected Me Despite Willingness to Convert to Islam – Phyna

Forum 3 months ago

My Muslim Lover’s Family Rejected Me Despite Willingness to Convert to Islam – Phyna

Former Big Brother Naija reality show winner, Josephina Itabor, aka Phyna has revealed that she was willing to convert to Islam but was rejected by her lover's family.

She made the revelation in a recent interview with media personality, Hero Daniels.

Phyna said though she is a Catholic, she was practicing Islam then because of her Muslim lover but his family insisted he must not marry her.

The reality star said she eventually left the relationship after her ex-lover’s sisters and mother threatened to throw her out.

She said she found out that she was pregnant after exiting the relationship and informed her ex-lover but he told her that it was her “business.”

She said she aborted the pregnancy because the “embarrassment was too much” and her future ambition.

“I left, I went back home and found out I was pregnant. I called him and he said that’s my business,” Phyna recalled.

“I would have loved to keep the child but the embarrassment was too much. Not even one person in the family wanted a Christian and I felt I had a bright future and I knew it was going to draw me back so I was left to make the hardest choice ever.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 week ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth