In Ebonyi State, Once Family Members Return Bride Price, The Children Is No Longer Your Own - Nigerian Journalist Tells Yul

Forum 3 months ago

In Ebonyi State, Once Family Members Return Bride Price, The Children Is No Longer Your Own - Nigerian Journalist Tells Yul

A Nigerian journalist, Wisdom Nwedene, has sent a warning to Nollywood Actor, Yul Edochie over his recent post urging his estranged wife, May Edochie to return his bride price.

Reacting in a post shared on Facebook, Nwedene stated that in Ebonyi State, once Family members return bride price, the children is no longer the man's own.

According to him

"Anyone close to Yul Edochie should tell him that in Ebonyi State, once Family members return bride price, the children is no longer his own. And any man that comes to marry May will automatically own his children. That's the traditional in Ebonyi State and he should trend with caution except he doesn't want the children he had with may."

He further stated that;

‘’Before You Argue Blindly, This Is How It Done Traditional In Ebonyi State  Where Yul Edochie Married His First Wife, May From

If the man, that's Yul Edochie should carry his wife back to her parents house and tell her people that he's no longer marring again without taking any bride price from them. Then the children will become his, but if he takes the bride price back. The children won't become his own again.

Because the money is for the replacement of the children. And if another man should pay bride price on May, he will be the owner of Yul Edochie's children.

Remember, before you argue blindly make inquiries. This is not Court matter.''

Recall that earlier today, Yul Edochie accused May of refusing to return the bride price he paid on her head despite seeking for a divorce.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/8990406e268ed61aeeb8c1698204d95c.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam
Forum | 3 days ago

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles