If I Had 100% Energy, Charles Okocha Might Have Died – Portable

Forum 3 months ago

If I Had 100% Energy, Charles Okocha Might Have Died – Portable

Nigerian singer Habeeb Okikiola aka Portable has said actor, Charles Okocha should be happy that he's still alive after their fight which he lost.

The Nigerian singer boasted that if he had not attended a show before the bout, he would have sent OKocha to his early grave.

He said: “I swear to God who made me, if I hadn’t gone to the show that day, despite my stress in the midst of a massive crowd, I was just throwing blows. The blows Charles Okocha was supposed to receive, I delivered them to the people at the show.”

“I was already tired before reaching Charles Okocha’s location, having performed earlier. I was under a lot of stress. If Charles Okocha had faced my full energy, he might have been seriously injured or worse.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 5 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post
Forum | 5 days ago

Portable Continues To Drag His Wife Over Her Birthday Post

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy
Forum | 1 week ago

Portable Laments Going Broke Over The No-spray Policy