Basketmouth, AY Lived In My Boys Quarters – Alibaba

Forum 4 months ago

Basketmouth, AY Lived In My Boys Quarters – Alibaba

Veteran Nigerian comedian, Atunyota Alleluya Akpobome aka Alibaba, has made a stunning revelation.

He revealed that he once accommodated rival comedians, Basketmouth and AY Makun.

According to him, the duo were living in his Boy’s Quarters years ago when they were still scratching the surface of their careers.

The ‘King of comedy’ disclosed this in the latest episode of The Honest Bunch Podcast co-hosted by actor Chinedu Ani Emmanuel, aka Nedu.

He said, “Basketmouth and AY… When you think about it, these are people who were living in BQ [boys’ quarters] with me back in the days.”

Recall that Basketmouth and AY have been engaged in a 17-year-old rift until recently when the former publicly apologised to the latter.

Basketmouth also sent an invite to his former rival, AY, to attend his recent comedy show at the Eko Hotel & Suites in Lagos.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Beach Boys Trailer Previews Upcoming Documentary on Legendary Band
Forum | 2 weeks ago

The Beach Boys Trailer Previews Upcoming Documentary on Legendary Band

Attackers Storm Apo Legislative Quarters In Abuja, Slaughter 80-Year-Old Man, Wife In Their Home
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Attackers Storm Apo Legislative Quarters In Abuja, Slaughter 80-Year-Old Man, Wife In Their Home

Comedian Alibaba And 55-year-old Wife Welcome Triplets
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Comedian Alibaba And 55-year-old Wife Welcome Triplets

Pulse Cast Adds Pennyworth & The Boys Stars to Netflix Medical Drama
Forum | 4 weeks ago

Pulse Cast Adds Pennyworth & The Boys Stars to Netflix Medical Drama