I Almost Believed Emeka Ike’s Wife Until I Remembered My Own Experience With My Ex-wife - Daddy Freeze

Forum 4 months ago

I Almost Believed Emeka Ike’s Wife Until I Remembered My Own Experience With My Ex-wife - Daddy Freeze

Media personality, Daddy Freeze has revealed why he doesn't believe Suzanne Emma, ex-wife of famous actor, Emeka Ike.

Suzanne had alleged that she was physically abused by Emeka Ike.

Reacting, Daddy Freeze said Suzanne was trying to come off as the gentle one and making Emeka Ike look bad.

The media personality stated that his ex-wife did same to him and alleged that he forced her to sleep with other men in court documents, adding that he beats her if she fails to do what he wants.

Daddy Freeze further revealed that before he divorced his ex-wife, she was hanging out with a woman whose husband found a charm with his name, in her bag.

The media personality also recalled how his ex-wife assaulted him following an argument about her returning home late.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 3 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament