I Once Performed For A Bottle of Beer – Odumodublvck

Forum 4 months ago

I Once Performed For A Bottle of Beer – Odumodublvck

Popular Nigerian rapper, Tochukwu Ojogwu, aka Odumodublvck has opened up about life before fame.

He revealed that he was once given a bottle of beer as a performance fee.

He said the incident happened years ago when he was still scratching the surface of his career.

The ‘Declan Rice’ crooner disclosed this in the latest episode of the Zero Conditions podcast co-hosted by Motolani and Melody.

He said, “I once was performed for a bottle of Hero beer. Me and Reeplay went to the show. We went in his black Amera car. He sold the car for N120,000. The car knocked on the road. When he came back, the car was bashed so we sold it for scrap.

“The bottles of beer that were given to us weren’t even the planned payment. The owner gave it to us out of his generosity and also because he said our performance was great. This happened in 2017.”

The rapper also said he used to wear “Okrika” clothes to perform at shows even in 2018.

Recall that Odumodublvck rose to prominence after his hit song, ‘Declan Rice’ went viral on social media earlier this year.

In July, English Premier League side, Arsenal used his song ‘Declan Rice’ to unveil their record signing, Declan Rice, who joined the club from West Ham for a fee of £105 million.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Why Super Eagles Lost AFCON 2023 – OdumoduBlvck (Video)
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Why Super Eagles Lost AFCON 2023 – OdumoduBlvck (Video)

He Is Like My Best Friend – Shallipopi Speaks On Relationship With Odumodublvck (Video)
Forum | 1 month ago

He Is Like My Best Friend – Shallipopi Speaks On Relationship With Odumodublvck (Video)

Peseiro performed beyond expectations – Ladipo suggests who should become new Super Eagles coach
Forum | 1 month ago

Peseiro performed beyond expectations – Ladipo suggests who should become new Super Eagles coach

Odumodublvck Is Arrogant, His Music Not All That – Singer, Jaywon Says
Forum | 1 month ago

Odumodublvck Is Arrogant, His Music Not All That – Singer, Jaywon Says