Odumodublvck Is Arrogant, His Music Not All That – Singer, Jaywon Says

Forum 1 month ago

Odumodublvck Is Arrogant, His Music Not All That – Singer, Jaywon Says

Jaywon, the popular Nigerian singer, has insisted that rapper, Odumodublvck’s music ‘is not all that’.

Jaywon had in a recent interview with Teju Babyface, slammed Odumodublvck for echoing Burna Boy’s controversial statement that nobody paved the way for him in the Nigerian music industry, stressing that the rapper shouldn’t be saying that, especially as his music is “not all that.”

His comment elicited a swift reaction from Odumodublvck, who took to his X handle to lambaste Jaywon for downplaying his music.

However, reacting to Odumodublvck’s outburst, Jaywon insisted that the rapper was just being arrogant and should humble himself to accept advice sometimes, stressing that it is a common knowledge that the ‘Declan Rice’ crooner’s music is lacking.

He wrote via X:
“As far as I’m concerned, Odumodu is just as arrogant as the rest of them, and everybody knows the music is not all that but you know, I respect your hustle still bro…… keep crying! The people supporting you too know the truth.

“No be everything be gra gra. Sometimes calm down to listen to small advice.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 3 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday