I Will Get Justice - Okey Bakassi Speaks After Being Assaulted At An Event In Owerri (Video)

Forum 4 months ago

I Will Get Justice - Okey Bakassi Speaks After Being Assaulted At An Event In Owerri (Video)

Okey Bakassi, the popular Nigerian comedian, has opened up about how he was assaulted at an event in Owerri, Imo state's capital.

Sharing his ordeal on Instagram, the comedian revealed that the attackers first threatened him after he told them to allow a free flow of wedding photographs.

According to Okey Bakassi, they stopped other guests from taking photos with the couple while having a conversation with the groom.

Shortly after the event ended, one of them attacked him. Okey Bakassi said he was rescued by the timely intervention of other guests.

The comedian said he was able to leave the state through the help of the DSS. He went on to state that he will surely get justice.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 2 days ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun
Forum | 4 days ago

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 6 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up