My Family Never Supported My Talent – Skit maker, ZicSaloma

Forum 4 months ago

My Family Never Supported My Talent – Skit maker, ZicSaloma

Popular skit maker and singer, Isaac Aloma, aka ZicSaloma has revealed that he didn't get support from his family when he delved into the entertainment industry.

He made the revelation during an interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo.

According to him, only his mum supported him.

He added that his four brothers always shut him up whenever he attempted to sing in the house while growing up.

ZicSaloma, who is the youngest son, recalled how his elder brothers would destroy his music cassettes because they didn’t want him to do music.

In a candid interview with media personality, Chude Jideonwo, the thespian said when he started content creation, his family members also antagonised him.

He said his brothers never believed in him, but he is now “the chief cornerstone” of the family.

He said, “It was only my mum that supported me. I remember when I was supposed to go for a competition in South Africa, I was supposed to go with two family and friends. So I took my mum, naturally, I am supposed to carry my siblings and I can not. Because none of them have ever supported me. I went with my friends.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced
Forum | 2 days ago

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 6 days ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 1 week ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth