Will Smith Slapping Chris Rock Saved Our Marriage – Jada Smith

Forum 4 months ago

Will Smith Slapping Chris Rock Saved Our Marriage – Jada Smith

Jada Smith has revealed that the slap her husband, Will Smith gave to comedian, Chris Rock during the Oscar concert saved their marriage.

She made the statement during an interview with the Daily Mail.

Jada revealed that the occurrence was a watershed moment in her life and made her realize she would never leave Will.

She referred to the aftermath of the incident as the “holy slap,” emphasizing that the controversial time was followed by positive outcomes.

Jada reflected on the experience and said: “That moment of the sh!t hitting the fan is when you see where you are. After all those years trying to figure out if I would leave Will’s side, it took that slap for me to see I would never leave him. Who knows where our relationship would be if that hadn’t happened?”

Jada proceeded, emphasizing the positive outcomes of the situation and thanking everyone for attending the ceremony even though she was on the approach of missing it. Her comments come after she had stated in an interview that she wanted to remain with Will Smith forever.

The pair has had its fair share of difficulties in recent years.

However, it was this unexpected conflict that sparked contemplation, growth, and the healing of their relationship.

This unusual encounter between Will and Chris Rock according to Jada Smith, was the tipping point that brought them closer than ever before.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa
Forum | 20 hours ago

EPL: They’ll be too good – Chris Sutton predicts Chelsea vs Aston Villa

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 2 days ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 4 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband